1. FRANK'S RED HOTDefinately the king of condiments! Just like the bottle says: "Great Taste! Doesn't Overpower Food" This sauce is more about flavor than heat. In fact it seems to enhance other flavors. Spices up just about any dish - spaghetti, pizza, mexican - you name it. Great as a 'hot' wing sauce and part of sauce #3 for the perfect medium.
2. LEA AND PERRIN'S WORCESTERSHIREIf Frank's is the king, this is a close queen. Accept no imitations, it MUST be Lea and P! The best cooking sauce, a perfect marinade on its own, and try just licking it off your palm - its like a party in your mouth!
3. STUBB'S BARBEQUEThis barbeque originates from Texas and is only available in some states, and not up here in Canada. But it is worthwhile to 'smuggle' over. Great on wings, meant for ribs. You can never have enough varieties of BBQ sauce, and this one is smooth, spicy, sweet and addictive! Comes in original or spicy.
4. THE PERFECT MEDIUMThis sauce is a combination of two other sauces: 1 part Red Hot to 3 parts "Cattleman's Barbeque Sauce" What do you wind up with? An amazing medium wing sauce. Also a great dipping sauce for nuggets and fries, and has been known to spice up various casseroles. Try it if you can find Cattleman's. (Try the boxed meat stores) You'll be sold!
5. HP FRUITYThe lesser known sauce of the HP francise has a distinct taste that is sure to please. This sauce really shines in the fried breakfast foods department. Amazing on eggs (fried, scrambled, sandwiches, whatever), bacon, sausage and hashbrowns. Use this sauce generously!
6. JEANETTE'S PICKLE RELISHSorry, folks. This is not yet available in any stores. That sweet green relish has been flung to the bottom of the heap by this family recipe. It boasts an amazing onion flavor which is frankly addictive.
7. SCHNEIDER'S (OR P.C.) OCTOBERFEST MUSTARDSpeaking of addictive, this is one of those flavours that gets you tearing apart the fridge just to find something to put it on. Don't scrape too much off the knife before you lick it off! Of course, it is best enjoyed on sausage on a bun.
8. A NICE HOT SEAFOOD SAUCEWho would of known ketchup and horseradish could taste so good together? There is absolutely nothing like dipping huge shrimp in this stuff!
9. CATTLEMAN'S BARBEQUEThis barbeque sauce has a flavour and an aroma that is surprisingly unique. It hits you one way when you first taste or smell it, then totally changes as you take it in. Great on ribs, and the main ingredient in The Perfect Medium.
10. KETCHUP! GOOD OL' KETCHUP!Some may scoff at including such a basic and overused condiment in this list, but it is like mother's milk to the world of sauces. Most distinguishing sauce-lovers were trained on this stuff! It is the only thing that always works with fries, Kraft Dinner, grilled cheese, and more. Mix with Red Hot for a zesty ketchup. Only P.C. brand closely measures up to the original and best -- Heinz.